During this period we could hear him in 2001 in Idomeneo and Die Zauberflöte, in 2002 in Louise de Charpentier with the Opera de Marseilles, in 2003 in Zaïde at the WienerKammeroper.
In September 2003, he integrates the Centre de Formation Lyrique de l’Opéra National de Paris, where he takes part to the master-classes directed by Teresa Berganza and José Van Dam.
Lately he appeared in the Opera de Toulon “Le Toreador by Adam” and in the Opera of Hamburg “Dialogues des Carmelites”, and also the “Tanzmeister” of “Ariadne in Naxos” and “Ruiz” of the “Trovatore” at the National Paris Opera, the oratorio “Elias” by Mendelssohn in Tours (F) under M° Jean-Yves Ossonce
He has performed “The Magic Flute” with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra under M° Muti in the Salzburg Festivals 2005 and 2006 and came back in 2007 under M° Gergiev.
He also performed
- “Pylade” from “Iphigénie en Tauride” at the Nancy Opera (F)
- “Don Ottavio” in “Don Giovanni” at the Avignon Opera
- “Tamino” of “The Magic Flute” at the Santiago of Chile Opera
- “Oronte” of “Alcina” (x12) at the National Paris Opera + 1 concert in Vienna Konzerthaus (his debut)
- The Haendel’s Messiah with the Orchestre National de Lille (F)
- Debut in “Orange Choregies” Festival 2008 in “Siebel” in Faust
- “Piquillo” in “La Perichole” at the Théâtre du Capitole de Toulouse
- « Arbace » in Idomeneo at the Aix en Provence Festival 2009 and in Bremen (G)
- Idomeneo, « Narraboth » in Salomé, Platée at the Paris Opera
- And also numerous concerts and recitals in France
To come :
Belmonte (Entfuehrung aus dem Serail) at the Theatre des Champs Elysées and in Amsterdam. Tanzmeister (Ariadne auf Naxos) at the Paris opera, L’ Aumonier “Dialogues des Carmélites” at the Bavarian StateOpera, Oronet (Alcina) Santiago de Chile…